Caractéristiques du Produit
- Design elegante in stile Apple ideale per Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook e Mac Mini.
- Adds 3 USB 3.0 ports and Multi-in-1 3-slots Card Reade to your computerr; Supports SDXC (up to 2TB), SDHC, SD, CF, High-Speed CF(UDMA), Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD cards
- Plug and play; Hot swapping; USB-powered (no external power or battery needed)
- Built-in Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Leakage and Short-Circuit protection unit; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Compatibility: Windows 2000 / ME/ XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32bit/ 64bit ) and MAC OS 10.X or later version
Description du Produit
The Cateck® USB 3.0 hub with card reader is designed especially for laptops, tablets, and ultrabooks and expands one USB 3.0 high-speed port into three easily.
It also features SD,TF and CF card slots, which makes reading different types of memory cards very convenient, and the use of USB 3.0 allows for the fast reading of large media files, meeting the needs of those who need their files in HD.
Designed to match Macs, iMacs, and MacBooks
Its metallic silver finish and Apple-styled curved edge with shielded white cable complement Apple computers and products.
SDXC (up to 2TB), SDHC, SD, CF, High-Speed CF(UDMA), Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC , Micro SD; Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
• Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS 9.1 and above • Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
Power Usage Alerts
• For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh.
• It is not recommended to use this USB hub for too many peripheral devices with high energy consumption. Two external 2.5 « hard drives without any additional power supply to bring the USB port of the PC is already at its limit.
• This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.